- Float cups/bags in desired tank for at least 20 minutes
- Drip acclimate corals from desired tank for approximately 45 minutes. To ensure the coral is adjusted to your water it's best to ensure the resulting water volume is at least 4x the water from the packaging.
- Divide water into one small container (for rinsing) and larger container with corals (for adding coral dip).
- Add the appropriate amount of coral dipping solution to container with corals.
- Keep coral in the dip for 5-10 minutes
- Use turkey baster or gentle brush to ensure corals are clean, as needed.
- Rinse corals in small container of acclimation water before adding to the system.
****Do Not Reuse Coral Dip As It Could Contain Toxins and Do Not Get Coral Dip In Main Tank As It Can Poison Invertebrates and Fish****
Our corals are healthy and happy when shipped out. In the unlikely event of a Dead On Arrival (DOA), we will need a clear photo within four hours of the time of arrival/delivery on the time stamp for the tracking number. Contact us with any concerns.